PRIDE Industries contracted DNL OmniMedia to provide guidance on how to build the fundraising arm of their organization by assessing their technologies, fundraising operations & staff, and digital marketing initiatives. Create a roadmap report that will helped guide the acquisition and implementation of new technologies and trained fundraising staff.
As part of this engagement, team DNL conducted virtual and onsite meetings with the PRIDE Industries staff to understand their team, organizational structure, internal business processes, existing resources (software, systems, capacity) on hand. This phase included an inventory & assessment of their digital & technology landscape, fundraising, and marketing initiatives to date.
Team DNL then created a report including strategic and tactical fundraising and technical recommendations for the next 3-5 years, a long-term budget, staff planning, a donor stewardship plan, and an implementation timeline.
As a result of this engagement, PRIDE Industries:
- Created their first integrated fundraising campaign for Giving Tuesday and end of year fundraising
- Executed crowdfunding campaigns and employee giving campaigns
- Enhanced PRIDE’s fundraising and marketing staff
- Worked with team DNL to successfully migrate and launch on the following tools:
- Salesforce Sales Cloud
- Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Google Tag Manager
- Facebook Business Manager
- Enhanced internal workflow through the integration of employee database with Salesforce CRM