Better Buying was started by a group of East Coast educators, interested in bettering the lives of factory workers overseas. They had developed a rating platform for buyers and manufacturers to improve working conditions, prioritize contract adherence, and maximize profitability for buyers and suppliers.
- Choose a platform that is easy for staff to use and maintain
- Develop a custom website that allows users from around the world to translate the website
- Use UI/UX design and content mapping to enable users to find the content they are seeking easily, with minimal clicks
DNL OmniMedia developed a custom website for Better Buying; and the project was completed on time and on budget.
Custom Website Development
- The final website delivered a clear pathway for users to learn about what Better Buying does and take action.
- The website has been build using WordPress software, minimizing the long-term licensing and maintenance cost.
- The website has a clean graphic design and easy to use interactive design.
- The website allows users from around the world to translate the site into their native language.
- The site was build using WordPress, an open source software. The software allows website editors to easily make changes to text and image.
- A custom page builder is integrated so users could create pages using a variety of content elements from around the website.
- DNL created a custom solution to host rating information sourced from a .NET solution.
- YouTube videos are embedded and display on various pages throughout the site.
- DNL installed and security (SSL) certificate on Better Buying’s servers to ensure the website is secure.