As a Full Stack Developer on TeamDNL, you will apply your passion for technology and non profits in our effort to provide web mobile and data solutions for social good. You’ll architect, implement, and evolve our client’s front-end and back-end systems along with our talented team of developers, consultants, and client project sponsors.
As a developer with influence on our projects, you’ll be challenged with the rewarding tasks of understanding our clients, curating amazing experiences, and delivering value.
- Expert PHP proficiency in large, scalable web applications.
- Expert proficiency with Laravel.
- AWS Hosting, Chef & Orchestrated Deployments (not required)
- Strong understanding of REST APIs
- Strong understanding of SQL query authoring, performance tuning, relational database design and working with data at scale.
- Experience with front-end frameworks (VueJS is ideal).
- Version control systems, Git and Github.
- Functional understanding of Unix commands and environments. We develop using Linux/macOS.
- Degree in Computer Science/Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 2+ years professional experience working on large-scale projects.
- Open source contributions / personal projects are a big plus.
- We would like someone who eats, sleeps, and breathes development.