DNL OmniMedia Inc.
DNL is committed to serving its clients’ needs and providing quality products and services. The information you provide allows us to offer products and services that are most responsive to your needs.
This policy covers how DNL treats nonpublic personal information we collect and receive. This policy discloses the type of nonpublic personal information we collect about our clients and how it may be shared, as well as our safeguards for protecting it.
Privacy notices that you receive from other sites may contain ‘opt-out’ provisions. Such provisions are unnecessary at DNL, since we do not share your information with any third parties other than as required by law.
Information We Collect
To help us to improve customer service and product development, we may collect nonpublic personal information from the data that you voluntarily provide at this site, as well as from the following sources:
- DNL collects personal information via orders, other forms, and telephone & e-mail communications. Examples of this type of information include your name, address, and telephone number, social security or Federal ID number, and other financial information;
- When you submit data to us via a registration form, helpdesk form, or any other web form, your data is stored on our server and made available only to authorized personnel for purposes of processing requests, responding to inquiries, etc.;
- Information we receive from a consumer reporting agency, such as your credit score, credit usage, and information relating to your creditworthiness; and
- Information obtained from third parties to verify information you have given us.
Many web browsers have cookies enabled by default. If you prefer not to have your browser store cookies, you can access your browser’s preferences and disable cookies. However, this may result in the loss of some non-critical site functionality on the user end.
When you request a page on our site, our server automatically logs some non-sensitive data regarding your request. This may include: name of page requested, IP address, browser type, date/time of request, cookie information (if available), and any other data passed by your computer to facilitate the page request.
Information Sharing and Disclosure
DNL does not rent, sell, or share personal information about you with other people or non-affiliated companies except to provide products or services you’ve requested, when we have your permission, or under the following circumstances:
- We provide the information to trusted partners who work on behalf of or with DNL under confidentiality agreements. These companies may use your personal information to help us communicate with you about offers from DNL and our marketing partners. However, these companies do not have any independent right to share this information.
- We respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims.
- We believe it is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law.
Safeguarding Your Information
DNL protects the confidentiality and privacy of its clients’ nonpublic personal information by maintaining physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards in compliance with applicable US federal and state regulations.
Our employees receive training to ensure that they understand and comply with our privacy and information sharing policies. They understand that it is their responsibility to protect the confidentiality of our clients’ nonpublic personal information. Employees are authorized to access or use nonpublic personal information we collect only in the discharge of their assigned duties. Violations of this policy are subject to disciplinary actions.
Disclosure of Information About Former Clients
If you cease doing business with DNL, we will no longer share information we have collected about you, except as may be permitted or required by law.
Accuracy of Information
We will attempt to keep client files complete, accurate and up-to-date, and will respond in a timely manner to requests to correct inaccurate information. Inquiries regarding the accuracy of any information received from DNL should be directed to your DNL representative, or you can contact us at (845) 266-6766.
Maintaining this Policy
If after reading this document you have any questions or concerns regarding this policy or your privacy, or would like information on any of our products or services, please feel free to contact us at (845) 266-6766, or at [email protected].